Well, I was right. Once the paint is dry, everything is downhill from here. I had a big day.

Trim went up in about 2 hours. Then I caulked any gaps. Once that was done, I started to move in the hardware. I hooked up the new light fixture, and the toilet. Then I roughed in the new vanity, and everything fits great – almost like it was meant to go in there.

I also put together the cabinet that goes over the toilet – it will save space, but at the same time it will give more storage.

All in all, a good day. I spent about 10 hours doing everything.

Trim cuts Installing the trim Finished side Nice trim piece over shower stall Trim is all done New light fixture New toilet Energy efficient toilet i might add Vanity roughed in