The original speaker grilles (both front and rear) were re-covered with speaker cloth. I used 3M spray adhesive to attach the cloth.
The final coat of rubberized paint was applied to the floor pan (driver and passenger) before carpet installation.
I finished the upholstery on the headliner. The sunroof and overhead light outlets were covered by the headliner material from the upholstery shop. Due to the gap between the headliner and the sunroof, I used foam tape to fill in the seam.
I began painting the interior pieces for the Fiero. I used the Dupli-color plastic adhesive first, then a coat of matte-black Tremclad. I’m using the same recipe that I tested here.