I re-used the original grille for the front window vent on the PISA dash. I cut off all the mounting tabs, sandblasted the old paint off, then I put on a fresh coat of black paint to match the rest of the interior. An epoxy based adhesive was used to attach the grille to the […]
The original speaker grilles (both front and rear) were re-covered with speaker cloth. I used 3M spray adhesive to attach the cloth.
I finished the upholstery on the headliner. The sunroof and overhead light outlets were covered by the headliner material from the upholstery shop. Due to the gap between the headliner and the sunroof, I used foam tape to fill in the seam.
I began painting the interior pieces for the Fiero. I used the Dupli-color plastic adhesive first, then a coat of matte-black Tremclad. I’m using the same recipe that I tested here.