I’ve successfully installed the quarter panel scoops. I have a bit of an issue with the drivers side scoop, and the gab between it and the drivers door. The gap is tight, but it still fits.
Since the floor pan restoration is complete, I have time now to focus on other installations. Today I started prepping the scoops for installation.
I have sealed the welds underneath with a silicone based adhesive, and then I painted over everything with rocker guard. For the interior welds I used “liquid-metal” and then gave it a thorough sanding to smooth everything out. A few coats of rocker guard finished the job up nicely.
I had some time this weekend to finish off the rest of the floor pan welds. I had to jack the Fiero up so I could get underneath to complete the extra welds needed.