What a day! One day after my 21st birthday, I purchased my first Pontiac Fiero. It is a 1986, SE model, with a GT front and the Aero ground effects package. It has 195,000 kms, which seemed bad at first, but the car doesn’t show it at all.
It is awesome. It has a 4 cylinder, coupled with a 5 speed tranny. Apparently the 4 cylinder with dual exhaust is very rare. The car is in excellent shape; especially under the floor pan, and the back end sub frame.
1) Lowered 1.5″ in front, 2″ in back with Eibach Springs
2) Giant 13″ high Aero-speed Wing
3) Two big vibrant mufflers at back
4) K & N air filter
5) Holley Side Intake Scoop
6) Holley Valve Covers
7) Hurst Short Shifter
8) White Gauge Faces
9) Sunpro Monster Tach
10) Autometer Fuel/Ratio and Voltmeter gauges (in dual pillar pod)
11) Grant Steering Wheel
12) Under-body Lights
13) Custom Tail lights
14) GM 5 star rims off a 1998 Chev Cavalier
15) 3/4″ After market rear sway-bar: really awesome, you can power-slide going into corners!
16) Poly-urethane bushings all around. This thing handles like a Go-Kart.
I’m really looking forward to driving this thing around. This is my first car!